Customer service is all about the customer's perception. You have to do more than just get the job done. You must deliver on all the things, big and small, that affect the relationship with your customers-both internal and external. Learn what behaviors your customer(s) expect in order to be seen as proficient in delivering exceptional customer service.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
- Casual attire is the minimum dress requirement for attendance at this event. View a description of this attire.
- 50 minutes is the expected time commitment for successful completion.
- 10 EDGE points earned for successful completion.
- Influence others Competency/ies addressed in this professional development experience.
- The PROFESSIONAL EDGE office is the organizer for this event. Event check-in, timeline for processing PDP points and other event details will be as outlined in the Professional Edge Programming Syllabus.
This session takes students beyond the foundational knowledge gained in the BA course series (BA 1500, BA 2500, BA 3500) and helps students prepare for BA 4500 internship course opportunities and the professional world beyond.