Mizzou’s online MS in Finance degree is for individuals who want to enhance their knowledge of finance, especially their analytical and financial decision making skills. This program is designed for a variety of prospective students depending where they stand in their professional or educational career. Whether they are redirecting their career into finance or looking to advance along their current career path in the finance industry, the MS in Finance degree will distinguish students from their peers in the job market. Students will grow their knowledge of key topics in securities analysis (equity, fixed-income, derivative securities), portfolio management, data analysis, financial modeling and more.
- 30 credit hours – finish in 1 year (full-time) or 2-3 years (part-time)
- Fully online
- Optional one-week study-abroad experience with costs covered by the program
- CFA Institute Affiliated University
- The Trulaske College of Business is accredited by AACSB
- Flexibility to fit your personal and professional schedule