Dates for Summer 2019
- Depart: June 4
- Return: July 13
- Earn up to six credits in under six weeks by combining coursework and an internship.
- Gain invaluable professional experience interning abroad.
- Boost your self-confidence and intercultural acumen.
- Travel to Paris to see the “City of Lights”
- Visit beautiful Provence, with its lavender fields, vineyards, and olive groves.
- Experience Lyon, not as a tourist, but as a “local,” living and working in this famed city.
- Benefit from the vibrant business culture that makes Lyon the second largest urban area in France while soaking in the culture of this millennial city.
- Known as the “gastronomic capital of the world,” Lyon boasts a large number of Michelin-starred restaurants as well as popular eateries known as bouchons.
- Previous training in French not required but helpful.
- Open to ALL majors.
Please read for all details: Information Document
(Pre-departure class information is outlined in Information Document)